Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Love Your Sewing Space

Today I'm linking up with the Simple Simon and Company Love Your Sewing Space linky party.
How about a few peeks at some of my favorite parts of my sewing room? These little buckets and rods from Ikea are very handy for keeping dangerous items from little hands. I proudly display quilts made by some of my favorite people including my son, Renee, and Cath. Meanwhile, my ledge from Target is great for holding larger rulers.
For fabric that is at least a half yard, but not enough to justify keeping it on the bolt, I've been using comic book boards and rainbow order.
 A design wall has been very useful.
Between my excessive UFOs and children's toys strewn about, the rest of my sewing space isn't anything anyone would be saving to their Pinterest boards. Speaking of that, I have a Pinterest board of some of my favorite sewing room organizing ideas. Here's to getting some projects done so my space becomes tidy-able!Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love the ledge holding your rulers, such a good idea to keep them all in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the same IKEA buckets for the exact same purpose. I'm curious to see the fabrics you have in a big enough quantity to keep on bolts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sewing space, I love all of your minis on the wall.

    ReplyDelete