Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2014 Recap

Let's look back on 2014, shall we? I joined a Round Robin through the Modern Quilting Facebook group, which was a first for me. I've enjoyed the experience, which has been a nice challenge and full of fun surprises.
Online bees have been another fun way to learn new skills without building upon my UFO collection. I participated in the Stash Bee, New Quilt Blogger Bee and the Hope Circle of  do. Good Stitches.
Also, I finished some things! Hooray for that. It's easy to forget my completions given the shameful amount of incomplete projects lurking around my sewing room.
I'm looking forward to what I hope will be another year of plentiful quilting opportunities.
Follow on Bloglovin
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Those are all so pretty! What a productive year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With 3 bees and a round robin, you completed an impressive number of quilts! I look forward to watching what you create this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point: I tend to forget the things I finish as I stare at the pile of UFOs. Are you in Stash Bee again this year?

    ReplyDelete