Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Few Thoughts

As a warning, I'm about to go very random on you, but here are a few tidbits of interest anyway.
First of all, this little guy is due to emerge July 7. That's right; I'm pregnant, and it's a boy!
In other news, Quilt-non is coming up for all of you who are lamenting missing out on Quilt Con East. It promises to be a fun event.
Also, I found a great travel case for sewing machines at Harbor Freight. The 20" Rollaway Tool Bag by Voyager was only $24.99 before I used a 20% coupon, so I was one happy customer.
Well, that's all the scattered thoughts I have at the moment. Thanks for visiting!
Instagram
Save

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Wonderful news! (Now I need to go to Harbor Freight, nice bag!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Sending healthful wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very happy for you. He will be a wonderful addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new little boy. It will be so much fun to see him join your family. And thanks for the tip on the rolling case from Harbor Freight. I'll have to steal one of hubby's coupons and make a run!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new baby? Wow!!! I am really excited for you, and send my heartiest congratulations to you and your family. What a lucky kid to come and live at your house. Hope you are past the feeling sick part--now I understand your earlier response to me about QuiltCon West. Have fun, the, at QuiltCon East!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Afton on this wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pregnancy was always a great reason for my scattered thoughts...you can use it too! What a wonderful blessing coming to you in July! So happy for you! We are getting a Harbor Freight store here in the next month and I'll be looking for that tool bag! Scatter away, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay yay yay!!! I'm so happy for you, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! And I love the tool bag turned sewing machine case - practical and what a bargain : )

    ReplyDelete