Thursday, November 10, 2016

Quilt Market: Andover

Andover is a must-stop booth at Quilt Market. They had a very clever idea to create each block of a quilt in a different current fabric line. It was a great way to display all the different collections.
This quilt was another example of blending widely varied collections together.
Of course, I always enjoy the latest prints from Alison Glass.
Seventy Six, seen in this beauty by Kate Basti, will be coming to shops in January.
 So will the 2017 array of Sun Prints.
 There have been four lines of Handcrafted batiks.
Let's not forget her Jersey Knits either.
 She's branched out even further with machine embroidery patterns, thread sets and temporary tattoos.

The quilt behind the exquisite hand embroidery is Genny & Ruth, a free pattern from Elizabeth Hartman.
 One thing was for sure, there were objects of wonder around every corner...
 in a beautiful rainbow of saturated hues.
Do you have an Andover designer that you prefer? Who's your #sewwiththebest favorite? Leave any comment below and you'll be entered to win a sheet of AG temporary tattoos. I'll pick a random winner November 17th.
Update: Cheryl is the winner!
Follow on Bloglovin
Instagram
SaveSaveSaveSaveSave

8 comments:

  1. I love Alison Glass!!! Her newest collection Seventy Six is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That starbursty one in Alison glass is made by Kate Basti. Since you asked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alisan Glass's sun prints lines. Andover does rainbow well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colors and quilts. I really love bright colors and think Alison Glass does a great job. Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Alison Glass prints. Love the saturated colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Alison Glass's biggest fan! (in the UK anyway!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't need the tattoos, but I'm always impressed with A Glass' samples in her booth. I loved May's look book--guess I should go see if she has another one. I'm trying to put my finger on the quality of the colors in her line, as they are so radiant, like super-saturated colors. They are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for these Quilt Market posts, your photography and commentary are so good, it feels like we are there! I am loving the bright saturated Allison Glass fabrics.

    ReplyDelete