Sunday, October 5, 2014

Craftsy Affiliate

Since I'm a huge fan of Craftsy, and was already referring my readers to my free patterns and favorite online classes, I decided to become an affiliate.

Craftsy Logo

I appreciate how easy they make it to create links, and  share their latest sales with widgets that automatically update like the one below.

Craftsy

If you're a blogger too, and have an interest in earning a little money off of your Craftsy links, you can join now.

So have you tried out Craftsy yet? Are you an affiliate too?


Follow on Bloglovin
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I guess I figure that the people who read my blog are already pretty familiar with Craftsy, so I haven't put any thought or effort into becoming an affiliate. I hope it works well for you, though, and would be interested in an update after you have been an affiliate for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete