Friday, October 31, 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival - ROYGBIV Category

AmysCreativeSide.com

Sorbet is my deceptively simple, yet exquisitely colorful entry in the ROYGBIV category of the Blogger's Quilt Festival at Amy's Creative Side. It was inspired by Leanne's Reflection at She Can Quilt, and is completely composed from 2 1/2" strips.



Value makes all the difference. Bright prints, mainly from the Sunprints collection were paired with low-volume prints.




I have created step-by-step color instructions you can download from Craftsy for free. If you make your own, please share it in the Flickr group.


Linda Noordt did the long-arm quilting in a graceful floral pattern.


Please vote for my quilt at Amy's Creative Side. Thanks!


If you are visiting here for the first time, I hope you visit again soon. I will be having some awesome giveaways shortly, so follow my blog if you don't want to miss out of the fun.

Follow on Bloglovin
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful quilt for the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful version of this pattern, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stillllll loving it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is stunning - it's like looking through a kaleidoscope!

    ReplyDelete