This month, I began work on Lisa Tucker's quilt. When it arrived, the white part with the stitch and flip triangles had just been completed.
I didn't want to disrupt the stitch and flip design or terminate the medallion style, so I decided to add a border all the way around.
While it's hard to tell at a distance, the fabrics are almost exclusively batiks, so I kept with that.
I decided my contribution should bring in a bit more color, so I opted to do an inverse of the values in the precious addition.
This top is getting to be really large. I'm hoping Lisa didn't have her heart set on a wall-hanging.