Last year, I missed out on Quilt Con. This time around, I won't be missing out on the fun!
While registration was insane, with several website freezes and most classes filling within the first hour, I was able to enroll in several lectures and special events:
- Quilt Con Awards Ceremony
- Panel Discussion: Publishing Your Work
- Becoming a Better Quilter with Angela Walters
- Moda Party
- Panel Discussion: Maker to Making a Living
- Panel Discussion: All About Fabric Design
- Quilting Negative Space with Angela Walters
- Architexture, Quilts + Us with Calolyn Friedlander
- Keynote with Quilters of Gee's Bend
- Modern Quilt General Session
- How to Design Fabric: Things I've Learned the Hard Way with Heather Ross
- Alternate Gridwork with Heather Grant
Are you going? If so, let me know what you will be attending in the comments.