I'm throwing down the gauntlet! In other words, I'm issuing you a challenge. Here's the low-down.
Update: My fabric allotment has been claimed. If you'd still like to participate, see #7.
1. I will mail you FREE fabric! You'll receive twelve fat eights of Art Gallery Fabrics Round Elements. In return, I'm asking you to create a finished work including at least some of the fabric and link up from Oct. 1-7. There will be prizes (TBA)!
2. Tag your progress on social media with @quiltingmod and #QMChallenge.
2. You will need to have a blog so you can create a post to link in October.
3. You must follow the Quilting Mod blog via e-mail, Feedly, or Bloglovin' so you don't miss challenge announcements.
4. You can create whatever finished project you'd like: bag, table runner, apron, dress, quilt, etc.
5. You are free to add additional fabrics of your choice. They do not need to be within the collection.
6. Due to shipping costs, I'm reluctantly restricting the fabric to U.S. postal address only.
7. I have a limited amount of fabric and shipping budget available, so I may not be able to send all interested parties fabric. You may still participate in the linky and be eligible for prizes, but will need to provide you own fabric.
8. If you are interested, please leave a comment below expressing your interest. If you are a no-reply blogger, include your e-mail so I can contact you for mailing information. By doing so, you agree that you will make an item with the fabric and link up during the first week in October. You will be asked to reimburse me for fabric and shipping if you neglect to make something by the link up party.